Browsing our Website
In the normal course of visiting this website, viewing pages, or downloading information, Key Refrigeration Supply of Kansas City, L.L.C. (“KRS”) will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. KRS will use this information to help us make the site more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
This information does not identify you personally. We can automatically collect and store the following types of information about your visit:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address. (An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you go on the Web.)
- The domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account)
- The Internet address of the Web site, if any, from which you came to our site.
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent visiting the site.
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser: for example, Windows 95/Netscape Navigator 4.5. (This information is supplied automatically by your computer.)
- The pages you visit.
Some pages on this website employ browser session “cookies.” A cookie is a small piece of data that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk to allow the server to distinguish your session from that of others while you are connected. Requests to send cookies are not designed to collect information about you, but only about your “browser session.” The cookies make it easier for you to use the dynamic features of our web site. The cookies and the information about your session are automatically destroyed shortly after you close your browser. The information is not permanently stored on your computer. We do not collect personal information about you except as described above.